Congrats goes out to Indigo’s “Shortcovers” for a successful Day 1!
CTO Michael Serbinishad wrote some highlights down on their blog and what I really admire is that they are taking action on all the feedback that users sent in. Here are some of the Highlights:
* Users from 46 countries have signed up to Shortcovers
* Over 1000 of you signed up and downloaded our mobile apps
* Neil Gaiman’s ‘The Graveyard Book’ was the top seller, with President Barack Obama’s The Audacity of Hope and Gladwell’s The Outliers not far behind
* Users were buzzing on Twitter all day, including Neil Gaiman!
* The first user-inspired Shortcovers were submitted