After we posted the $50 rebate form that showed the unreleased and upcoming TELUS MiKE Motorola Clutch i465. We did some further digging around and found a live image of the Clutch on the TELUS website just hanging out. In addition, we were sent a number of e-mails that some locations have dummy phones already.
Some updates today regarding the Clutch. Motorola and TELUS have announced an official release date of Tuesday, July 14th with a price plan of $99 on a 3-year contract.
Glenn Kennedy, iDEN Sales Manager, Motorola Canada “Motorola is pleased to announce Clutch – the ultimate choice for quick, easy communications, whether at work or at home. Clutch is a multi-talented communications tool whether you need to talk and have a lengthier conversation, for texting when you need to share private information, or for Push-To-Talk capability when you need an immediate response from an individual or a group.”
Jim Senko, vice-president of Mobility Solutions at TELUS said “The Clutch is a great device for Mike Push-to-Talk users looking for that added functionality of a full QWERTY keyboard for advanced productivity. It is TELUS’ commitment to offer advanced, unique and integrated communication tools such as the new Motorola Clutch i465, proving our leading position as the Push-to-Talk network in Canada.”
Clutch Key Features:
– iDEN Push-to-Talk functionality
– Full QWERTY keyboard for easy messaging
– Military tough durability – meeting U.S. 810F Military Specifications
– Threaded messaging with an IM-style format for easy-to-follow conversation flow
– Quick access to messaging, the web and camera with a simple touch
– Bluetooth wireless technology for easy hands-free communications
– Multimedia messaging (MMS) to easily share photos and videos
– GPS enabled for business applications such as Wireless Work Orders
– Web browser with quick access key to Internet-based activities