Welcome to the third week of SyrupCast! By now, we’re a lean, mean podcasting machine — except for the fact that each episode has been over an hour.
This week, we talk about Android, Android and more Android. Oh, and BlackBerry. And LG. And Bell.
Google I/O just ended, but that doesn’t mean we have to finish talking about the many Android-related announcements made during the two-day developer conference.
We dive into Android L and its new Material Design language, Android One, Android TV, Android Auto and Android Wear.
- Will Material Design help end Android fragmentation?
- What is Android One, and is it Google’s preamble to Android Silver?
- How good is Android TV? And what about Android Auto?
- We delve into Android Wear and its newest cohorts, the LG G Watch and Samsung Gear Live. Our first impressions and a preview of the review.
- Will the Moto 360 be the best of the bunch? (We think so!)
- In Canadian news, Bell begins charging for SIM cards.
- We saw the first working video of the BlackBerry Passport — how does it look?
- With the LG G3 coming to Canada soon, how does it stack up to the current list of high-end Android devices?
Running time: 62 minutes
Subscribe to the RSS Audio feed (Use this link if you’re looking to add the SyrupCast to your favourite podcast app, like PocketCasts)
Subscribe to the iTunes Audio feed
Subscribe to the Stitcher Audio feed