As expected, Telus has added Apple’s iPad Pro to its lineup. Other carriers like Rogers are expected to follow soon.
The 128GB LTE-enabled iPad Pro with Wi-Fi + Cellular is available from Telus in three colours: space grey, silver, and gold. At $1430 CAD, the device is priced the same as from the Apple Store, but Telus includes the tablet in its Easy Tablet for Business financing program, which allows customers to add $20 to their monthly bill over two years, dropping the initial price to $950.
Telus also said that the Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard will be available in the coming weeks.
Update: Rogers has started selling the iPad Pro to its customers – the pricing is $1,400 for the 128GB version.
Update #2: Bell has joined the pack and released the iPad Pro. This 12.9-inch tablet can be yours $1,424.99 no term, or $29.38 for 24 months.
iPad Pro Specs
- iOS 9.1
- 12.9-inch Retina 2732×2048 resolution display, 264 pixels per inch (ppi)
- 64-bit A9X processor w/ M9 motion coprocessor
- 32GB WiFi, 128GB WiFi, and 128GB Wi-Fi + Cell versions
- 4 speaker audio system
- 8MP iSight camera, F2.4 lens, 1080p video recording @ 30fps
- 1.2MP FaceTime camera, 720p HD videos
- Touch ID, Bluetooth 4.2
- Wi‑Fi (802.11a/ b/ g/ n/ ac) MIMO; dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Nano-SIM (WiFi + Cellular model only)
- Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor
- 6.9mm thick, 1.57 pounds
- 38.5 Whr battery, 10-hour battery life
Related reading: iPad Pro Review
[source] Telus [/source]