Every week we bring you the latest in Canadian mobile news. Listed below is a quick overview of the top stories from the past seven days.
- Canadian emergency management officials petition CRTC to mandate wireless emergency alerts tests
- Rogers Media employee group interested in magazine brands
- CIRA expects privacy, cybersecurity internet trends in Canada in 2019
- Night Mode camera comparison: OnePlus 6T vs Huawei Mate 20 Pro vs Google Pixel 3 XL
- Bell’s Crave app streams only in 720p on ‘most devices’
- Rogers Fido increase cost of $60/10GB BYOD promo plans by $5
- Samsung roadmap shows when to expect Pie on your Galaxy phone
- Ontario court rules Uber driver can proceed with class action lawsuit
- Rogers Connected for Success low-cost internet program now working with 300 housing partners
- Here’s our first real look at the Samsung Galaxy S10
I still love Tetris and still the biggest fan of Tim Hortons in the world. Now into its tenth year, my focus at MobileSyrup is advertising and partnership and ensuring Canadians have a voice in the wireless market.