Every month, Amazon brings a number of new series and movies to its streaming service, Prime Video, and September is no different.
This month Cinderella, Pet Sematary, Bridesmaids and more are coming to Amazon’s streaming platform.
Below is everything set to hit Amazon Prime Video this month:
- Angel: seasons 1-5
- City of Lies
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
- Cinderella (Amazon Original)
- Kid 90 (Exclusive Content)
- Dreams Come True #3: season 1
- Mumbai Diaries 26/11: season 1 (Amazon Original)
- The Voyeurs (Amazon Original)
- Mixte: season 1 (Amazon Original)
- LuLaRiche: season 1 (Amazon Original)
- The Mauritanian
- Dr. Death (requires StackTV membership for $12.99)
- Love Island UK: season 7 (Hayu)
- El Juego De Las Llaves: season 2 (Amazon Original)
- Everybody’s Talking About Jamie (Amazon Original)
- Back To The Rafters: season 1 (Amazon Original)
- The Mad Women’s Ball (Amazon Original)
- Do, Re & Mi: season 1 (Amazon Original)
- Pet Sematary
- Survivor: season 41 (requires StackTV membership for $12.99)
- Creepshow: season 3 (requires a $5.99/month Shudder membership)
- Goliath: season 4 (Amazon Original)
- Absentia: season 3
- Savage X Fenty Show: season 3 (Amazon Original)
- Birds of Paradise (Amazon Original)
- Dinner Club: season 1 (Amazon Original)
- BMF (requires a $5.99/month Starz membership)
- The Walking Dead: World Beyond: season 2 (requires AMC+ membership for $8.99)
- True Story Avec: season 2 (Amazon Original)
- 69 The Saga Of Danny Hernandez (Exclusive Content)
- Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit
Amazon Prime is priced at $79 per year with a 30-day trial period. The trial isn’t available for those in Quebec, but Prime Video costs $79 for a 13-month subscription, giving you one extra month for the same price.
Amazon Prime Video is available on Android, iOS, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Google TV, PlayStation, Xbox and more.
A full roundup of what came to Amazon Prime Video Canada in August can be found here.
Dean is a graduate from Durham College's journalism program. He loves all sorts of Android devices and video games.