In time for March Break, GameStop is offering a variety of games at discounted rates. This ‘March with Fun’ sale is available until March 19th.
Games like Marvel’s Midnight Sun, Forspoken, Halo Infinite and more are on sale.
Here are some of the deals:
- Marvel’s Midnight Suns Enhanced Edition (XBX/PS5): now $49.99, was $89.99
- One Piece Odyssey (PS5/PS4): now $54.99, was $79.99
- NBA 2K23 Standard Edition (XBX, XB1, PS5, PS4, Switch): now $24.99, was $89.99
- Forspoken (PS5): now $64.99, was $89.99
- NieR: Automata The End of YoRHa Edition (Switch): now $34.99, was $54.99
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human (XB1): now $39.99, was $79.99
- Yoshi’s Crafted World: now $54.99, was $79.99
- Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze: now $54.99, was $79.99
- Dead Space (PS5/XBX): now $64.99, was $89.99
- Valkyrie Elysium (PS5/XBX): now $44.99, was $79.99
- Halo Infinite: now $29.99, was $79.99
There’s also MAR10 Day sale offering $25 off on select Mario Nintendo Switch games for $54.99. These games include Mario Kart 8, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Mario Oddysey and more. There’s also a Nintendo Switch promotion offering two red Joy-Cons and either Mario Kart 8, Mario Odyssey or Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe — pick one. These deals are only available until March 16th.
You can check out more of the sale here.
Image credit: Shutterstock