Global gaming peripheral brand Razer is teaming up with the online virtual universe Roblox to release the platform’s first co-branded peripherals.
The two are teaming up to bring Roblox-branded Razer BlackWidow V3, Razer Orochi V2 and Razer Barracuda X. In addition to the Roblox-branded peripherals, the collab also gives Roblox players exclusive in-game items along with their purchases.
Each peripheral in the co-branded collection features Roblox‘s logo and comes with an exclusive virtual item that can be redeemed through a code on Roblox.
- The Razer Orochi V2 – Roblox Edition comes with a virtual Razer Cyberpack
- The Razer BlackWidow V3 – Roblox Edition comes with a pair of virtual Razer Cyber Wings
- The Razer Barracuda X Roblox Edition comes with a virtual Razer Cyber Helmet
The new Roblox-branded Razer peripherals will be available starting April 28th at Razer.com, Razer stores and select retailers.
- The Razer Orochi V2 – Roblox Edition costs $124.99 CAD.
- The Razer BlackWidow V3 – Roblox Edition costs $249.99 CAD.
- Razer Barracuda X – Roblox Edition costs $179.99 CAD.
Image credit: Razer