Sony has revealed what’s coming to PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium in May.
Some of this month’s highlights include Humanity, a new game from the creators of Tetris Effect, PS5 exclusive Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, Dishonored 2 and Ubisoft Toronto’s Watch Dogs: Legion.
All of these games and more are coming to Extra and Premium on May 16th.
PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium
- Bus Simulator 21: Next Stop (PS4/PS5)
- Conan Exiles (PS4)
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider (PS4)
- Dishonored 2 (PS4)
- The Evil Within 2 (PS4)
- Humanity (PS4/PS5)
- Lake (PS4/PS5)
- Rain World (PS4)
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (PS5)
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration (PS4)
- Rune Factory 4 Special (PS4)
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (PS4)
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS4)
- Soundfall (PS4/PS5)
- Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town (PS4)
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4)
- Thymesia (PS5)
- Watch Dogs: Legion (PS4/PS5)
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood (PS4)
PlayStation Classics (Premium)
- Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light (PS4/PS5)
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered (PS4)
- Pursuit Force (PS4/PS5)
- Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow (PS4/PS5)
PlayStation Plus Essential starts at $11.99/month, Extra costs at $17.99/month and Premium is priced at $21.99/month.
Find out what came to PS Plus last month here.
Image credit: PlayStation